Thread: Outfeed rollers with Incra fence on Sawstop

Outfeed rollers with Incra fence on Sawstop

A few weeks ago I posted the question "would the HTC tablesaw outfeed rollers work with an Incra Fence?". Well the answer is YES. I have posted some pictures below for anyone in the future that migh consider the same item.

Three points:

1. You will have to drill some holes in your saw cabinet but it was not a big deal. The product manual contains a template which you measure and tape to the cabinet as a guide of where to drill. The holes will not hit anything on the inside of the cabinet so that is good. Other saws may vary.
    2. At one point in the assembly the manual states to move the roller platform out of the way and that it can be rotated to lay on top of the saw. This WILL NOT work with the incra fence due to the rail. So I had to get LOML to hold it up while I tightend a couple of bolts.
    3. If you read the reviews on Amazon people state that they would have to move the dust port for Powermatic PM2000. It appears to have the same location of port as the Sawstop. The product I bought had a nice bright orange sticker that says "New Universal Design". By this they mean they have drilled several holes so where you posistion the lower post is adjustable. I could have mounted it in the lowest hole and still clear my dust port. However, I would have drilled through my serial number on the saw and did not want to do that. So I moved it up one.

Otherwise the installation was pretty straight forward. I am going to enjoy not having to fiddle with those triangle outfeed roller stands and worry about knocking one of them over.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rest of the pictures

Here are a few more pictures of the install.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's good to know.

Now, about that AD-531 review.......I don't see it.