Thread: Problem laser cut please help.

Problem laser cut please help.

Hello,While Working in the machine, I noticed that the laser fluid changed to pink as if the laser was already dead, I changed to a new laser tub but the problem continued, then, I thought it was the power supply but after changed it the probem continued. Therefore the problem is something else but I have no idea! Can someone help me out? Someone can give me an online support, willing to pay of course. Before this happened sparks were coming out from the power supply cable that connects to the laser tube.

Your HT cable is shot (the red one) simply order a new one from any of the reliable online suppliers
    You did what !

I already solved. The problem is that the tubes can not have in stock more than 2 months and I've had 10 months in stock, have thrown the money for a fool.

You can not recover? I read some place the tube in a microwave or something like that to see if the gas is recovered. Someone knows something?

I hope my experience will help other people.

Thank you very much for your help.

lot cheaper to try a new cable like Dave said then replace a tube which probably is still good.

Quote Originally Posted by mariano peņa ascanio View Post
    I already solved. The problem is that the tubes can not have in stock more than 2 months and I've had 10 months in stock, have thrown the money for a fool.

You can not recover? I read some place the tube in a microwave or something like that to see if the gas is recovered. Someone knows something?

I hope my experience will help other people.

Thank you very much for your help.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hello,While Working in the machine, I noticed that the laser fluid changed to pink as if the laser was already dead, I changed to a new laser tub but the problem continued, then, I thought it was the power supply but after changed it the probem continued. Therefore the problem is something else but I have no idea! Can someone help me out? Someone can give me an online support, willing to pay of course. Before this happened sparks were coming out from the power supply cable that connects to the laser tube.
    Laser fluid? Do you mean the laser beam?

If it is arcing from where the power supply cable connects to the tube then I think there is a good chance the tube is bad. If it is arcing somewhere along the length of the cable - replace the cable.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408

The problem is that the tubes can not have in stock more than 2 months and I've had 10 months in stock, have thrown the money for a fool.

The tube being in stock for 10 months before being sold is not ideal, but does not mean that it will be dead. My original tube was going strong after three years, while a brand new tube died within a couple weeks.

As for the microwave thing - I'm wondering who the heck has a microwave big enough for a laser tube?
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408