Good words from Billy above, except I do not think a "kill switch" is accurate--at least in the US the plug itself satisfies the disconnect requirements; the switch is needed for hardwired equip.

Great lineup of equipment; as Billy mentions above, you may want to decide what you'll be building before purchasing. HOWEVER... if you have the $, no one disputes the advantage of getting top quality FINAL equipment first instead of wasting time, $, aggravation etc. on inferior stuff. Also, unless you're doing commercial biz, you're in it for the enjoyment. Everyone gets their hobby enjoyment differently, and that is valid. Personally, I find I actually get a great amount of pleasure from READING about woodworking tools, and browsing around for them on CraigsList, and hoping/looking for that super deal. This is separate from woodworking, and I guess the woodworking kind of just SUPPORTS this evil addiction heh. My point is that you sound enthused, you have a GREAT list of equipment, and if you can afford it you may get a good deal of enjoyment from using it no matter WHAT you end up making.

Welcome, good luck! Keep us posted!
PS., Another vote for dust collection in a basement first priority.