Thread: Photograv test drive request. N.E.Ohio

Question Photograv test drive request. N.E.Ohio

Hi all and Happy Easter! Hippity Hop

I have been considering Photograv for a while now. But, as I laser mostly as a hobby (with a few sales here and there) am struggling to justify the cost.

If there is any member having Photograv, and willing to let me see first hand how it will perform, and located in Northeast Ohio, it would be appreciated. Please drop me an eMail if you would be willing to spend a couple of hours showing me the in's and out's. It would be appreciated.
    Teryl Bishop
    Epilog Mini, Corel X3, HP Laptop and a Yellow Lab
    Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ' What A Ride !!'

Teryl, Depending on how good you are at Corel, I wouldn't bother with Photograv. I have had mine for 4 years and haven't used it half a dozen times. I use Corel or Photoshop for my processing and am very pleased with the way things turn out.
    Sandee Force

A few dollars spent contributing to SMC will save you hundreds of dollars in time and materials.

Teryl,

I checked the CNC & Engravers list and we have five members in Ohio. You might want to check the list, find the one closest to you, and send them a PM regarding a demo. I'm happy to do it but I don't think you want to come to Georgia just for that. Good luck!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

PhotoGrav Guarantee

Teryl,

PhotoGrav comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Buy it, give it a whirl and return it if it's not worth the $$$ to you.
    Jeanette Brewer
    Engraving Concepts

photo-grave

teryl

I, like sandra, have photo grav but don't use it much
    If you like we can play with it if it will help you decide.
    It is loaded (ver 2.1)

slippery rock, pa

ken
    Epilog Laser, CNC equipment, Corel X3 & 4, Aspire

Teryl,

Bottom line, I could learn Photoshop or Elements or Photopaint and most likely get close but with PhotoGrav 3.0 I can concentrate on what I do best and laser engrave and let PhotoGrav do all of the photo manipulation in a matter of seconds. I so far I am thrilled with PG3.

Give it a 30 day trial and I think you will be sold.

Todd
    Todd Schwartz - Des Moines, Iowa
    Universal VLS 4.60 (60W) / ShopBot Buddy / Sherline CNC Mill / MakerBot Replicator+
    CorelDraw X6 / Photograv 3 / FlashCut 4 / Aspire 9