Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Deal At HD on MSUV

Picked one up this afternoon. Store said after mine they had 16 left in the computer. I know I saw two more on the floor. I think I want another and have buddy that wants one as well. I have the Bosch T4B and the MSUV is not at all the same quality of the Bosch - Bosch is WAY better - But the Bosch is 3X this price!! I am using the one I have now for the Craftsman OSS and lunchbox planer (when I can get some more rails). Thinking of another one for the Jet sharpener and the Milwaukee metal chopsaw. You cannot buy a good mobile base for the $99 (there are a few I guess) much less a mobile table. Having a couple in the shop with the tools on rails will allow me to move them to wherever I need them to be. That and allow me to use one in the house and one in the shop. OK, now I have convinced myself I definately need two. This price is GREAT! Thanks OP.

Got one

I had to go to two stores before I found one, but one is currently in the corner of my shop. Thanks for the heads up, Brian.

My local one had 2 in the tool corral. And 2 pallets full near contractors desk. No sign on those but the 2 said Reg 169 now 99.
    I may buy one tommorrow.

Stopped by my local HD this afternoon out of curiosity, and was amazed at the diff between the Rigid and the DeWalt for the same regular price - I think the Rigid would be a good buy even at regular price. For $99, it's a steal. (So I DID - after leaving my $99 with a clerk, that is... ) Steve

Does anyone know the "sku" number? It is a six didget number that HD uses.
    Cheers

J
    o
    h
    n
    ________

Stupid Hurts.............

Well I stopped by the HD by my house in Missouri and they had them on sale. So now I have one of each. Sorry, I don't have the receipt with me so I don't have the sku handy

Quote Originally Posted by John Cooper2 View Post
    Does anyone know the "sku" number? It is a six didget number that HD uses.

984386 is the sku

I took the motorcycle out for a ride this afternoon and happened by the Ellisville, MO HD and they had 4 of them left at $99.

Made a quick call and my loving wife dropped everything she was doing and drove 50 miles to help me haul one of them home

Todd

That would have been a rough one to put on the bike. For future buyers, the stand is 94 lbs and about 100lbs in the box. We need to get some additional rails for this cart.

Thanks for tip. I got mine with a print out of the lowes %15 off page from website and it worked. So I paid about $90. I think its very well made.
    Lowes sale ends today.

Thanks for the tip Brian

I stopped by my local HD yesterday after work. There were none in or around the tool display so I asked the guy in the tool department. He said I think I have some on a pallet somewhere. Low and behold about 20' overhead there was a pallet full of them.

I asked about the sale price and he said let me check, but that sounds way too cheap. He checked in the computer and had a surprised look on his face. He said your right they are $99. Seems to be a company-wide sale, maybe you just have to ask the right person.

I have alot of tools but have never bought anything from Rigid. Well, Rigid definatly got it right on this one. This is a well built and versitile setup. I couldn't believe the heft of the wheels.

I was going to get the Dewalt which is a great stand but the Rigid offers everything the Dewalt has and alot more. At this price I'm considering getting another one for my lunchbox planer. I'm going to check to see if I can get another set of the clamping support arms at a decent price first.

I got mine yesterday, Thanks

I used lowes printed out %15 off from there site and got that discount as well. I think its was well worth the money.Seems very sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    984386 is the sku
    Thank You

Will be at the borg today and take a look
    Cheers

J
    o
    h
    n
    ________

Stupid Hurts.............

Quote Originally Posted by Craig D Peltier View Post
    I got mine yesterday, Thanks

I used lowes printed out %15 off from there site and got that discount as well. I think its was well worth the money.Seems very sturdy.

Coupon says no accessories or tool storage. Is this considered a power tool?

Thanks for the tip. I had been wanting to get one, especially now that I'm in the trim-out phase of our remodel. This works a lot better than the CMS on two saw horses.

A couple of things (which are benefits, but can also be problems). This thing is wide and heavy. Not sure about other ones because I've never used anything else. It's close to 100 pounds by itself and with my Bosch 12" CMS it's over 30" wide. I found both out when I tried to roll it into a bedroom with only a 30" door. I had to shimmy it sideways in (thereby realizing just how heavy it was).

All in all, it's a great addition - even if I had paid full price. At $100, like was already said, it's a steal.

Thanks again for the tip.

Be well,

Doc