Thread: Wisconsin Beer Cooler

Wisconsin Beer Cooler

Forgive me those of you that live in Wisconsin but this came to me with this title. I dont believe myself :-)

Yeah right................
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Littleton
    Forgive me those of you that live in Wisconsin but this came to me with this title. I dont believe myself :-)

Yeah right................

Rob,
    I'll have you know that with the rain last night most of the snow is gone from my yard.

Now what will I do to keep the beer cold. What do you folks not blessed with my wonderful climate do for this?

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Baumgartner
    Rob,
    I'll have you know that with the rain last night most of the snow is gone from my yard.

Now what will I do to keep the beer cold. What do you folks not blessed with my wonderful climate do for this?

Dean
    Well, being an Englishman, isn't it rumor that we drink our beer at room temperature anyways.........................

Actually, I quit drinking 1 year ago but I would sure use that situation for my cokes.....

That is exactly why I moved from Milwaukee to Florida!
    Kent Cori

Half a bubble off plumb

Actually, that pic came from Nova Scotia the first time I saw it a couple weeks ago. Andy London sent it out.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

There's a whole lotta places besides Wi that apply.

Besides, I always say, use the environment to your best advantage...

Go Packers......
    Wolf Kiessling

In the pursuit of excellence, there is reward in the creation of a wondrous relationship between the artisan and the soul of the tree

Don't know for sure about the cooler part, but that poor chap has bigger problems if his front door looks like that, too, 'cuz he's a bit low on beer!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

It's definitely a Nova Scotia picture - for 2 reasons. That's where Alexander Keith's beer is brewed

(reverential moment of silence for those of us transplants who can't get it any longer)

and that's the place that got absolutely doused with snow last month.

You Wisconsin-ites think you have it bad? They got over 3 feet of snow in a DAY. They declared a state of emergency and closed the roads - I can't remember the last time that happened up there.

Of course, an inch of snow in Raleigh will pretty much have the same effect...

Steve