Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My best work ever...

Take advantage of the timing

Congratulations! I am always looking for the angle to improve the shop so I guess that makes me more shallow that all these other decent human beings.

As I see it, Now is the perfect time to explain to your wife that a Trend Airshield could make diaper changes a more pleasant experience. Just spray a little perfume on the filter and you have full dust and odor protection.

In a tight economy we must play all the angles to reach the goal of the perfect shop.
    Yes Dear, I could build that for you if I only had that new ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Hatchett View Post
    Congratulations! I am always looking for the angle to improve the shop so I guess that makes me more shallow that all these other decent human beings.

As I see it, Now is the perfect time to explain to your wife that a Trend Airshield could make diaper changes a more pleasant experience. Just spray a little perfume on the filter and you have full dust and odor protection.

In a tight economy we must play all the angles to reach the goal of the perfect shop.

That is a good one there. I got the shield already I need to think of something else. I'd like a new table saw but I'll have a hard time explaining that one. (Changing station table?)

Congratulations on such a fine looking lad.
    Glenn Hodges
    Nashville, Georgia

"Would you believe the only time I ever make mistakes is when someone is watching?"