Thread: Grizzly Bandsaw Fence Problems

Grizzly Bandsaw Fence Problems

I posted this in General Woodworking and Power Tools, but wanted to duplicate it here because Im sure someone has figured out a solution. Please take a look:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...556#post831556
    My favorite cologne is BLO

Lance on my Grizzly 17" GO513 I keep my resaw fence on (no right hand use)
    on my 14" delta I have a Kreg and like it very much. Why don't you want to use a wood fence? The Kreg is a nice fence for nipping off the corners, but for resaw work I like the bigger Grizzly fence. I probably use my Grizzly 90 % of the time. Shaping a round I use my Delta with a 1/4 inch blade. Hope this helps. Bruce The easy solution is have 3 bandsaws, 1/8" on my 14" Central Machine (bandsaw boxes), 1/4" on the Delta, and 3/4 or 1" on my Grizzly. Bandsaw rich...Cash poor! Just can't find a reason to get rid of any of them.

Bruce... I have 2 also, and it sounds like your set-up. I have the 14" Ridgid with the Kreg fence. I keep an 1/8" blade with the Carter Bandsaw Stabilizer on the Ridgid, and just dont want to change back and forth everytime I want to use a larger blade. I like the tall Grizzly fence for resawing and keep a large blade on it for resaw/rips. I dont want to use a wooden fence because I dont want to mess with trying to get it aligned to the blade, I just want something that works for all situations. Ive even thought about getting another Grizzly front rail and mounting it on the back side of the table and just turn the fence around to the back side. That would allow me the width I need on the right side of the blade when the table is tilted.
    My favorite cologne is BLO