Thread: SketchList 3D

SketchList 3D

The New SketchList 3D for woodworkers (Furniture makers)(Software) is coming out May 1rst, I would really like to get my hands on this program.
    It even figures your cut list for you after you have designed your furniture. Not sure if it has woodgrain like the older Walkthrough Pro?????
    This would be great to have, (Rotatoinal 3D view) Wow!!!
    I wonder what the PRICE is going to be ???
    I Love My Dedicated Machines ! And My Dedicated Wife Loves Me !

Question sketchlist

I've been looking at this product and went thru all the videos. It looks pretty good. Did you ever buy a copy and, if you did, how has your experience with it been?

I think the software is $200.00. You can download a 30 day free trial on there web site. I may give it a try some time this week. I am not excited about the $200.00 fee but it may be worth playing with for 30 days.
    Good Luck:
    Don Selke

Julius A. Dooman & Son Woodworking
    My Mentor, My teacher. "Gone but not forgotton"

Serious Mistake

I checked out the web site and found SketchList 3D is not available for Mac OS X which is very disappointing. In the past I have tinkered with computer programming and know that a Mac version would not be difficult to develop especially since both Macs and PCs are using Intel chips. Apple currently holds 10% of the computer market and is widely used in education. Macs are highly favored with creative people. That's lots of potential customers! I hope the SketchList folks will consider porting a Mac version in the near future.