Thread: New Just Saying Hello to all

New Just Saying Hello to all

I just found this great site and joined yesterday and have spent 10 hours or so here already. There is some great talent here. I have just purchased a Emission technologies 65w laser with a 24" x 48" bed it uses Link Motion for the laser driver. I'm having a problem doing raster pictures with it.

I have Corel X13 and autocad inventor 11 and photoshop 7.0

Is there anyone here with one of these lasers?

Thanks,

Will Bohn

Will

Welcome to SMC.

Sorry but I haven't heard of that machine but I'm sure somebody will chime in with some info.

Good luck.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Sorry, I hadn't heard of that one either, but did look it up. Apparently it's a kit that you assemble yourself? It's a water cooled glass tube model but apparently made in Florida. They do have support, did you call them?

Are you using XP? It appears that they have not supported it for Vista.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Sorry, I can't help either Will. Welcome to the Creek!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra