Thread: Another Supplier Supporter

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Another Supplier Supporter

Yesterday I received a check from Packard Woodworks Inc to show their support of FPP. Thanks to Brad and Debbie Packard and all the folks at Packard Inc.

SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US ! !
    Call Toll Free: (800) 683-8876
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 04-03-2004 at 7:54 AM.

Ken,
    Has their been an update on donations recently. like the last week?
    Not pressuring you. just wondering if I have missed it. I know you are busy. Hopefully so busy collecting donations you don't have time to count them We should have such problems EH?
    anyway. don't reorganize your plans just for this. I know you update as it fits in anyway.
    Daniel

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Yourdon
    Ken,
    Has their been an update on donations recently. like the last week?
    I have not been posting updates as to the total monies collected. The Contributors Page on my website is updated almost on a daily basis with an alphbetical listing of contributors to the fund and the total collected to date.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

AHHHH!
    See that is one of those details that has been slipping by me. Not hard to do if you know me
    thanks for the heads up.
    Daniel