Thread: New Yankee Workshop Web Cam?

New Yankee Workshop Web Cam?

I was just wondering if anybody here knows when they will begin taping next seasons New Yankee Workshop.

Thanks,
    Wes

Should be soon as they started in early May last year. Nothing is posted on the web site yet, however.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I just went through one of the slide shows. I don't know if I could be part of the crew. Seems like there is alot of standing / sitting around while Norm works. That would drive me nuts. Every now and then they will film a scene. Then more waiting until Norm is up to the next step. I am no workaholic, actually a bit lazy (things I am not interested in doing). But sitting and waiting while he works would drive me bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Cadotte View Post
    I just went through one of the slide shows. I don't know if I could be part of the crew. Seems like there is alot of standing / sitting around while Norm works. That would drive me nuts. Every now and then they will film a scene. Then more waiting until Norm is up to the next step. I am no workaholic, actually a bit lazy (things I am not interested in doing). But sitting and waiting while he works would drive me bonkers.
    Though you could pass the time by saying 'but David Marks does that a different way' until you got thrown out of the shop/off the crew

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Should be soon as they started in early May last year. Nothing is posted on the web site yet, however.

Norm has talked about "retiring", I hope this isn't a sign that it is now. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike SoRelle View Post
    Though you could pass the time by saying 'but David Marks does that a different way' until you got thrown out of the shop/off the crew

Mike

If that is all you want, set your lunch down on the unisaw!!

Doc
    As Cort would say: Fools are the only folk on the earth who can absolutely count on getting what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike SoRelle View Post

Mike
    Too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Norm has talked about "retiring", I hope this isn't a sign that it is now. Jim.

According to the website, they say to check back as season 21 starts filming, so I do not think that he is going anywhere yet.

Doc
    As Cort would say: Fools are the only folk on the earth who can absolutely count on getting what they deserve.

That's good, Doc. I remember a recent interview where he talked about retiring and either working on his house he built, or that he and his wife were going to build a house. He looked very tired in the interview, but that may be the schedule he keeps. Thanks for the update! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    I remember a recent interview where he talked about retiring and either working on his house he built, or that he and his wife were going to build a house. He looked very tired in the interview, but that may be the schedule he keeps. Thanks for the update! Jim.
    Let's hope it was just a trick to get a pay raise.

I still like watching the guy. His age doesn't matter to me. As long as he wants to work in front of a camera, I'll keep watching.