View Poll Results: Which Design Do You Prefer ?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll

2 2.38%

7 8.33%

22 26.19%

18 21.43%

4 4.76%

19 22.62%

21 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Freedom Pen Design Poll **PICS**

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Freedom Pen Design Poll **PICS**

I made some various designs of R/W/B pens. I plan on making a LARGE number of these throughout the summer months. I would like an opinion of the various designs. That way I know which ones to make the most of.

Please enter you design preferences in the poll at the top of this thread.
    The poll allows you to select multiple choices if you can't pick just one.

Note: Pen #6 has a reflection that looks like a white streak in the middle of the red area on the upper barrel. It is just a defect in the photo. The upper barrel is just like the lower barrel in Pen #7

THANKS !

Any critque comments are welcomed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 04-07-2004 at 2:07 PM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

I just had my class come over to the computer (6th graders) and had them vote on their 2 favorite pens (they said they couldn't choose just one ). #1 - 2 votes, #2 - 2 votes, #3 - 5 votes, #4 - 7 votes, #5 - 4 votes, #6 - 7 votes, #7 - 4 votes.

Thought all were pretty cool.

Question on #3-7: Did you make the "waistband" on those out of layers of the Corian? I like the nice contiguous look.

If you made them, how did you stabilize them so that there was no gap or edge between upper/lower/band? Looks nice and smooooooooooooth to me. Details, please.
    Dean Thomas
    KCMO

Blog Entries
    I like #6 and #7 equally. Kinda looks like a flag.
    Have a Nice Day!

Ken

Do we get two votes? Connie and I both like number 6.

Terry

Ken,

Nice - I rarely get to turn pens that often anymore... They all look great and I'd gladly show off any as my pen.

I did choose #4 in your poll, not because of the colors, but because of the shape. It seems to be a bit thinner than the others. Although I like 'phat' pens, I could never find a good place in the uniform to hold the larger designs. I always turned a slimline for use with the uniform.

If not for the uniform and fitting issues - I like 1 and 2... Take care and thanks for what you and others are doing here to help the Service Members overseas...
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

I voted for #6 However, #1 would make a nice pen for our ladies overseas let's not forget them.

Support the Creek Please
    DONATE ! .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SKYPE# : CLASSICMARINE1

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    This is a kinda old thread (2004) resurrected. The centerbands are actually individual bands and the pen barrels are standard made.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.