Thread: LFOD auction new hampshire

LFOD auction new hampshire

So, who's making the trip this weekemd? Figure I'll go up on Thursday..even closing my store this time...good help is so hard to find Hope I can put some more faces to names...and add to my arsenal of hand tools. Think I'll actually try my hand at tailgating for this one....been picking up way too many extras. So, if you're going keep a look out for a grey haired galoot (aren't we all) with a long ponytail.....yeah, an aging hippie and say hello

walt q
    There's no tool like an old tool

I'll be there on Friday

There will be a few of us Walt!

Unless my plans get changed on mre, I'll be there early on Friday.....so you will have plenty of company in the gray hair category....Saturday is more up in the air, but it is also a possibility though I usually manage to blow my budget (and then some) on Friday.....although I've been a real good guy and given up three major Guild events over the last three weekends to take care of some important family business....maybe that will translate into a bigger budget

I'm sure Dave Anderson will also make a showing as well (have to figure out how to get him out of the room when the lots I'm interested in come up....)

Roger

I'll keep my eye out..will you be setting up tailgating? any recommendations? Be good to meet some of you in person. For any who can't get there I've offered in another forum to act as a "picker"..if you have any particular wants send me a priced list and I'll see what I can do. I've done fleas for 30+ years so I'm pretty good at scrounging the best prices...and I know planes. So, offer stands..let me know

walt q

I'll be there too Walt

The trick be successful at the auction is to distract Roger by sending him somewhere when one of the lots you want is coming up. These deep pocket guys make it rough for us bottom feeders. I'll be there about 7AM Friday morning wearing a Guild of NH Woodworkers hat but won't be setting up any tailgate action. I will however be checking out all the action in the parking lot looking for bargains. I'll try to find you.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Walt, contrary to what Dave thinks, my deep pockets are filled mostly with lint, and since that family business I mentioned was college visits with my daughter, even the lint is being budgeted...
    I'll also probably be wearing a Guild of NH Woodworkers shirt, but you'll be able to tell Dave and I apart easily.....I'm the taller good looking guy!!
    I'll look for you in the parking lot & inside! Hope the weather is as nice as today!!!
    Roger

To Dave & Roger,
    Am I right in thinking there will be a lot of Guild of NH Woodworkers shirts there this weekend? I'll keep my eyes out for them all (and maybe make a fool of myself by acosting complete strangers )..but it's all good fun. Will see you both there this weekend

walt q