Thread: Clearvue Customer Service

Clearvue Customer Service

Folks,

Just a note here to talk about the unbelievable outstanding customer service I received from Clearvue. Back in April 2007 (yes 2007), I purchased the Clearvue CV1400 cyclone. I had just started working on my basement shop and ordered the cyclone. Well having a 4 1/2 yr old and only being a hobbiest woodworker...well one thing led to another and I finally am getting to the point where the shop is just about up and running.

Well I finished the cyclone (except for running the electric) and finally got to that last night. I hooked up the electric to the 5 hp leeson motor and flipped the breaker on. It just popped. Well did this again and the same results. Disconnected the motor and check the wiring. No problems. Hmmm.

So, I called Ed at Clearvue today to try to get some advice and after going through my wiring connections we decided that there was a short in the motor. I was expecting at this point that I was going to have to take the motor to a local repair shop. Then Ed said he would have a new motor shipped to me tomorrow, and I can just send the old one back. Keep in mind the manufacture warranty is only 1 year, and I purchased this unit 15 months ago!!!

Now that is Great Customer Service!

Ian

Ed takes care of his customers!

That is great to hear. I ordered a CV1800 last week and Ed has been a pleasure to deal with. He took time to review my shop layout and answer all my questions. I have no doubt that he will stand behind his products.