Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company Picnic Door Prizes

Glases and wine flutes it is hard to beat Walmart.

About $1 each and no shipping.

Thanks, Pete. Do you buy large quantities at a time? What if a customer places an order, and Wal-mart is out? Locally I have Bed, Bath and Beyond, Linens-N-Things, Pier One, and World Market, as well as numerous "kitchen supply" stores. I wonder if all of these stores carry basically the same glassware.
    Last edited by Belinda Barfield; 08-18-2008 at 4:21 PM.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I get Libbey glasses at Walmart.

When I am looking for them I buy all they have maybe 4 - 10 boxes of 4 at a store.

In my day to day travels there are 3 Walmarts and if I extend my range just a little there must be 10 or so stores.

You are right in your question - I never know if they will have them. I tried to order some at one store.

Spoke to a "Manager" and they said they would order 100 and call me. Never heard from them and never saw a large bunch of glasses.

I order my glasses from Instawares.com. Walmart is a really good source, but like Pete says, quantities are limited, and I need 'em by the hundreds.
    Cheapo glass tends to engrave nicely, regardless of brand.

Dave

Thanks Dave, for this reply and all your help!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra