Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SEC Football

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Gooding View Post
    Two words.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, tasty when barbecued.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Koepke View Post

Oh, two or three years ago, we rented a house for the weekend in the St Simons vicinity for Florida-ga weekend .... I think we were the ONLY Orange and Blue on the island. We went to a primarily bulldog bar after the game, and the bouncers said 'damn you guys have guts .. are you sure you want to go in there?" ... we had a great time. always watching our back, but alot of fun nonetheless ... they respect the courage if nothing else
    same thing happened in new orleans last year, they interviewed some OSU fans on the local news who basically admitted that they didn't give OSU much of a chance playing LSU in what amounted to a home game for the national championship, but they said the LSU fans would pick on them for a few minutes and then ask "ok where are you folks gonna go eat, wanna come with us?". and eat they did, with at least a half dozen other groups of LSU fans at various restaurants and a couple of backyard cookouts, which, needless to say, are a bit better in new orleans than they are in cleveland .

they said it was the best trip to lose a bowl game that they ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Arceneaux View Post
    Yep, tasty when barbecued.
    it has begun!

.......ummm south carolina looks a bit rusty rright now

It's here! It's here! Game day!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

and they were games for about 10 minutes. LSU, UGA, USC, OSU, and Florida were as good as they were supposed to be. VT is the new Michigan, until Michigan finishes losing to Utah .

looking forward to clemson/alabama.

Darn Good Dawg!

Okay, so maybe this isn't the best play ever, but that's darn good dawg right there!

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...144&CID=848305

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Since our daughter attended the U of Arkansas, I guess I'm a transplanted SEC HOG fan. Where else do you have a "piggy" for a mascot and a former Nutt for a coach. I guess my avatar tells you my true allegiance. Just subscribed to the BTN (Bit Ten Network) so I can catch the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rufener View Post
    Since our daughter attended the U of Arkansas, I guess I'm a transplanted SEC HOG fan. Where else do you have a "piggy" for a mascot and a former Nutt for a coach. I guess my avatar tells you my true allegiance. Just subscribed to the BTN (Bit Ten Network) so I can catch the games.
    Bob, I'm happy to have you as an honorary member of the SEC fan base.

Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rufener View Post
    Yes, but Penn State kept the Suhey brothers.

Yes, but Penn State kept the Suhey brothers.
    Now they should definitely play for the Razorbacks!

Bella Terra

Got stuck at work and thought I was going to miss today's game. Then I discovered that I can watch it online at CBSSports.com. This is so cool!!! Now I won't miss seeing the Dawgs beatin' up on the Gamecocks!

Bella Terra

Any PAC 10 fans out there? We're up against Arizona State this week.

Bella Terra

After USC, there is not a lot left in the Pac-10. ASU was upset last weekend and so may be a bit mad.

After USC, there is not a lot left in the Pac-10. ASU was upset last weekend and so may be a bit mad.
    Yes, they may be, and if Georgia doesn't actually start playing some football we may take a whuppin'. Play has been sloppy to say the least. This is our last "easy" game before the big ones that count. I swear I just want to take a rolled up newspaper to some doggie behinds right about now!

Bella Terra

after what USC did to OSU i think they are deserving of #1. georgia has the talent but needs to stop slacking.