I am looking to buy a circular saw. Basically, just a standard-issue 7 1/4" saw for use in my home shop, cutting panels using an edge guide and stuff like that.

After a little bit of research and looking at a couple of manufacturers' websites, I really like the idea of having dust collection for a circular saw. I'm all for being able to connect my shop vac. I found a couple of saws that support this:
Hitachi C7YAK
Porter Cable 325MAG

I've also seen a Makita with dust collection on the web, but they don't list it on their website. Festool is way beyond my budget. Are there any other circular saws with dust collection out there I missed?

For those with experience with circular saw dust collection, how well does it work?

I have never owned a Hitachi tool. I've looked at them a couple of times before, but when faced with a choice, stuck with brands I already own - Bosch, DeWalt and Porter Cable. How does Hitachi stack up against those brands? I'm just a hobbyist, but I like quality - I am particularly concerned about accuracy and safety.

Thanks!
Travis