Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moving a 3520b on wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hubl View Post
    Yes Josh, The one and Only.

Cool. Nice to see you.

I also only see 3 listed at HF one at $169.99 500LB. and one at $239.99 1000LB and one at $339.99 770LB I got a HF flyer in the mail today the one for $239.99 is listed in it but not on Sale. I may just buy it though I need to move my 3520B.
    I just went online to the retail store arm of HF and started going through their current circulars. #94822 the 500lb lift table is on sale right now, this one had a dark green border on the cover, is going for $109 right now. Not the $89 someone else mentioned but still $109 is $60 off the normal price so not too terrible.

I recently got a 15% off coupon in the mail and one in my email. Darn 1 of them just expired or I would put the printable image up here for others to share.

Anyway at $92 after the coupon it is close enough that I think I will go buy one.

Hope this helps anyone else looking for one.

EDIT: Oh it is on Page 8 if that helps anyone locate it.

Joshua
    Last edited by Joshua Dinerstein; 09-05-2008 at 6:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ok now for the life of me I can't find were and how I was flipping the sales flyer ads for HF on their website??????
    Remember, you are NOT your post count.
    American & Proud
    ~Powermatic 3520B~
    "The GOLDStandard since 1921"
    Graphtec CE5000-60, FlexiSIGN PRO 8.6v2, Refine MH871,
    Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, CorelDRAW X4, Wacom Intuos3 6x11, Wacom Cintiq, Dual 24" LCD's on MoView Stand, GraphixCALC Pro 2.0.4, QuickBooks 2010, Grain Fraim.

Blog Entries
    Geeeze HF needs to consolidate to ONE site, found the AD's on another HF website.

I did buy the 1000Lbs. lift table, of course I missed the sale by one day but didn't have that sale flyer to get it honored anyway.
    But I did use a 15% off coupon, was planning on using Both the Sale AND the coupon.

Oh well life goes on. lol
    Gonna be nice to move the 3520B at will.
    American & Proud
    ~Powermatic 3520B~
    Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, CorelDRAW X4, Wacom Intuos3 6x11, Wacom Cintiq, Dual 24" LCD's on MoView Stand, GraphixCALC Pro 2.0.4, QuickBooks 2010, Grain Fraim.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hubl View Post
    Geeeze HF needs to consolidate to ONE site, found the AD's on another HF website.

I did buy the 1000Lbs. lift table, of course I missed the sale by one day but didn't have that sale flyer to get it honored anyway.
    But I did use a 15% off coupon, was planning on using Both the Sale AND the coupon.

Oh well life goes on. lol
    Gonna be nice to move the 3520B at will.
    Scott,
    Per your earlier post alerting me to the sale on the 1000 lb lift I went and got one Saterday. THANKS. And it was worth it to have in putting the new PM together. Picture post hopefully tomorrow. Piece of cake! And it made the leveling process so easy. Lift, adjust levelers, lower, check level, lift, adjust, lower, check etc. So easy and so fast. The thing has already paid for it self. Thanks again.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem

Blog Entries
    Hi Maylon,
    Congrats, they work great I lifted mine fully loaded with the 18" bed and about 9 chucks sitting on the bed plus both oneway steady rests,bowl and spindle without effort.
    I chose the 239.99 1000lbs one over the 500lbs one because I wasn't sure if the seals would hold up over time picking up the 3520B and anything else around the shop/house.

With my bummed up arm there was no other way I could move/drag it around this helps ALOT. I had meant to go get one of these a long time ago and kept putting it off, this thread reminded me of them and I have been wanting to move the lathe for awhile now.

Do you have a copy of the sale AD you could send me? The store manager said he would honor the sale price for me IF I had a copy, I went home by the time I found the HF site that actually has the sale ads posted to look through it was replaced with another AD.

Thanks and your Welcome too.
    American & Proud
    ~Powermatic 3520B~

Once again folks, be sure you check the alignment of your lathe after moving it from point A to point B. Cast iron bends. Really. It does.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...