Thread: Thanks Epilog! Thanks, Engravers Express! and especially

Thanks Epilog! Thanks, Engravers Express! and especially

Thanks to the CREEK. Got another blower, N/C, 1 hp, installed right behind the machine. What a huge difference If I turn on just the blower on the roof, the smoke goes up, when both blowers are turned on smoke goes back, and then OUT!!!!! It does not go UP!!!
    I'm a happy camper.
    Way cool. Thanks to you all, esp. ScottSteve/Richard.
    Mike and Jorge at Engravers, and Epilog too, of course. I have a long run of wood to do, I was avoiding it until my issue improved. It has most certainly helped.
    To everyone who hasn't contributed to the Creek, please DO.
    Best darn $$ I've ever spent. And that includes $$ spent on toys
    Thanks again, I'll go back to workin'

barb
    epilog legend ext 60 watt, xenetech rotaries, casmate, corel x3, roland plotter/cutter, lots of sign making stuff..... Exclusive manufacturer, and distributor of the TRAX Sign System, which we just happened to design ourselves (AND the black lasers GREAT!!!!!)
    sheesh am I still typing?

Congratulations on your victory Barb! It's really a victory for all of us, and I thank you for your tenacity getting it resolved. I believe the Creek is a great sounding board and consumer resource for manufacturers to use as well. It's great when things come together to benefit everyone.

Thanks, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Great to hear Barb!

Thanks to Epilog and their rep for hearing our voices and doing the right thing.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Way to go Barb! I know this is a weight off your mind. See, sometimes going "Mad Cow" on someone pays off!

(Disclaimer: No, I'm not implying that Barb is a mad cow, it's an inside joke.)

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I almost forgot

to thank (sheesh, I sound like I'm at the Oscars), remembered on the way home, David the genius guy, who got me going again with his start-up issues. Merci, trés beaucoup!!!!!
    Thanks you gals, we need to moo sometimes
    all the best

Barb