Thread: Ridgid tp1300ls planer

Ridgid tp1300ls planer

I found one of these at my local HD for $229. Right now I have a Craftsman 21758 which I dont like. Whats your opinion on the Ridgid and is it a better planer at this price than the Craftsman?

I'd jump all over that. I think if you ran a search on this planer you'd find that most everyone that owns it, including myself, feels it's a great planer, especially for the price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Second opinion......

Go jump all over that

Per
    "all men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night....wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
    T.E. Lawrence

I"m not famililar with that Craftsman model, but the fact that you don't like it speaks volumes about what you should do. The Ridgid had good reviews and that's a good price.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

I love mine. Get it.

Ditto. At that price I'd be all over it.....I love mine. With the money you save, buy some more ear protection (it's loud...my one and only complaint) or a wixey height gauge (very handy to have).

Michael