Thread: Negative experiences with Manufacturer's Forum Businesses?

Negative experiences with Manufacturer's Forum Businesses?

Has anyone had negative experiences with the busineses in the manufacturer's forum?

Positive as well?

Thanks
    Craig

I've never sent Mike Morgan any $, but I've spoken to him a few times & everyone who's dealt with him says nothing but good things.
    Same with the Bow Clamp-Cauls. The Tool Nut one is pretty new, but seems to be good as well.

FWIW.
    Greg

Excellent interaction and service from Oneida, Bowclamps and Mike Morgan. I have no experience with ToolNut, but they have a good reputation, too. But all out manufacturer sponsors help support the 'Creek, so consider working with them if they have what you are looking for.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Only positives for me.

I ordered 4 sets of BowClamps. no issues whatsoever,and a great product.

My wife ordered my EZ rails from Dino for a christmas present over the phone, mentioned Sawmill Creek and got a discount and a lot of "package" advice, Which she should have taken. Dino knew more of what I actually would need, than I did myself.,
    "The first thing you need to know, will likely be the last thing you learn." (Unknown)

Craig,

The companies that we allow to operate Manufacturers Forums here are all reputable businesses or they wouldn't be here very long. I would bet that you couldn't do business with any better organizations, they are here to do business with you over the long haul and they will all work hard to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Banner ads are one thing, Manufacturers Forums here are something entirely different.
    I have personally purchased products from many of our advertisers, the products and the services have been excellent.

No complaints here either.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Toolnut has been excellent for me. Oneida was an easy experience buying a Dust Deputy. I met Dino from Eurekazone at a show and doubt you could do better than to deal with him as well.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

I will be surprised if this post is not deleted, but I have tried to make two separate purchases through Tool Nut and never did get a satisfactory price. I had super low prices from other companies. They would beat the sander price by a dollar after an hour of phones calls and they refused to call me back or e-mail me after I told them the price I had on the lathe. I ended up getting a Jet sander and a Jet 1642 lathe from somewhere else.

I am looking into buying an EZ system, and Dino talked with me on the phone for a half hour on the phone last Sunday. He was very gracious with his time, and I am looking forward to getting the system. And the EZ subforum in general is extremely helpful. I must have pmed Burt Waddell ten times this past week. I know that with Dino and the Creek, I will be able to get all of the assistance I need to use the EZ system.

I tried buying some lumber from Mike, but I had a hard time syncing up with him. I get the feeling he is pretty busy. I did get emails from him, but everytime I called to order, I never got an answer. But I wouldn't hesitate to order from him if things lined up.