Thread: Photovcarve

Photovcarve

Photovcarve

I plan to do plenty of large scale photo work and have been playing with the Photovcarve program for the last few days.
    Anyone else use it with their cnc?
    I got some interesting results by running the photo through photograve first then running it in photovcarve.
    I can’t wait to start makeing sawdust in two weeks when I get my new cnc from camaster.
    Keep Cutting
    Jim J.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Camaster Cobra 408 working table size 48 x 98
    Wincnc,AspireII,PhotoVcarve,Cut3D
    HX6090SE 60Wworking table 23”X36”
    LaserCut 5.3
    Coreldraw X3, photograV 3.0, Photozoom3

Sawmill Creek is financed in part through member contributions.
    Many members just like you have found extraordinary value in becoming a financial supporter of SMC.

I don't speak personally because I only use vcarve pro with my cnc router but I have some awesome stuff come from photovcarve. Check the vectric forum out for examples. Some of the lithophanes posted there are amazing; some of the guys get into color lithos too really nice work.

Lithophanes

I have PhotoCarve.

Honestly I have not played around with it a lot - but I did photo carve a couple of 1/4 thich corian pieces. When you shine light through it the photo image is amazing.

There are plenty of examples and converstions on it on the Vectric forum site.

Lithopanes

Photocarve is great I have made a few lithos here are some pics. The PVC makes this real easy
    Attached Images Attached Images