Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cannot believe I just did this

I've seen a forum signature (maybe it's here) that says something to the effect of "If we learn from our mistakes, then my brain is about to explode."

I think that pretty much sums up my style! I did something really bone-headed over the weekend, and I've already forgotten what it was because I've screwed up at least 10 things since then!

I'd also like to see pics!

Don'tcha HATE IT when that happens?

It always seems to be when the project is going so well, too!

on the road during the week, will reply to PMs on weekends.

I am in the middle of trying to figure out some similar goof up's right now.

Sigh..

I got this wild idea for a new router table. It has an adjustalbe baffle which allows me to increase and decrease airflow from the fence.

I decided to make the router chamber 100% air tight and even added an adjustable vent that allows makeup air into the router chamber.

Got it all together, installed the Jessem lift, the baffle which allows airflow hits the router lift.

Then I realized I have no way of getting the router power cord out of the chamber. Its not as simple as drilling a hole in the back, the back is 4 1/2" thick.

I would do the inlay thing on your box. Do something really funky, then say.. I meant to do that.