Thread: Anyone need some inspiration?

Anyone need some inspiration?

Here is web site there I visit on a yearly basis. It contains many woodworkers projects. They actually auction the worik right on thie web site. Just click on a name and see photos of their work. Very beautfully made pieces. All styles. I hope you like it.
    http://www.furnituremasters.org/catalog.cfm
    Pete Lamberty

Very impressive, you're right, worth a yearly check out and reminder of what is possible

I feel so inadequate . . .

Not just great work, but great people too!

The site you've linked to is a NH based group that represents some of the very finest furniture makers in NH (including a couple of border areas)... Our Guild of NH Woodworkers is fortunate to have a number of these people as members and also as mentors who often demonstrate and/or speak at our meetings. They often open their shops to our Guild for meetings and freely share their methods and experience.

If you look for Dave Andersons post regarding New England Wood Days at Canterbury Shaker Village you will note that many of them will be there as well... worth the trip!! Also, if June doesn't fit your schedule, there is the annual Craftsmans fair at Sunapee NH the end of August...a 10 day event!

The furniture masters also publish an annual catalog which I believe is worth getting for the inspiration...info is on their web site as well...

Roger