Thread: FUN IDEAS part 3

FUN IDEAS part 3

This one is a hanging ornament/abstract art thingy to hang in or near a window. I used black and radiant acrylic. Bent the radiant acrylic so that the colors show more. To give it the affect of making it look more like glass I bent it more than you are supposed to so that the foil cracks. I also turned the heat up and left it in the oven longer to get the bubbles.

This one got everyone attracted to my tent at a recent flea market but no one bought it, they bought other stuff though

Let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jackie McGowan
    25W Pinnacle Mercury CO2 Laser

"Don't believe everything you think."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you so much for sharing these! I'm surprised that those "art thingys" didn't sell. I can't really tell how big they are (5x7?), but I assume it was the price.....can I ask how much you were asking for them?
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Yea maybe I was asking too much for a flea market ($24.00) This one is 7.5" square. That price may go better at a craft fair in my area. What do you think??
    Jackie McGowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry forgot to tell you the ribbon one I was also asking 24.00 (that one is about 16" long x 2.5")
    Jackie McGowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I certainly don't think those prices are unreasonable......especially considering what some people pay for "art"!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I'm speechless, they are gorgeous! Very cool.
    Take heart, I sold a heart box out of alder today, for $20.00.
    So your piece is worth, oh, waaaay more.
    You just have to show them to the right people
    You are an artist.
    Wow.
    Loved the film bracelet.
    Oh, I'm going to go look, again..

Your Welcome!
    I'm glad you all liked them. I'm going to be putting a few things on consignment in a gift/craft store in a few days so I think I'll try a couple of these and see what it brings.
    Jackie McGowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]