Thread: Dynamic Components in SU7 Pro

Dynamic Components in SU7 Pro

It's my understanding that SU7 Pro can make dynamic components. Dynamic components seem to have a great deal of potential in developing woodworking plans.

While the SU7 (free version) can't "make" dynamic components, it can somehow "use" dynamic components. Does anyone know how this works?

If this is true, what would prevent one person with SU7 Pro making a whole bunch of DC components and putting them into a SU warehouse for folks with the free version to use; or even making DC components by request?

I think that is pretty much what they intend. Pro users make components for 'the rest'. It's just faintly possible that there may be a market for that.
    Smile. It worries the other guy.

Unhappy Dynamic Components in SU7

Noticed that the "free" vs. 7 is stand-alone and can run along side vs. 6. I'm still attempting to learn SU6.

If the only improvement between versions is dynamic components (and cannot be created via the free version), then the "value" seems somewhat obscure - should I have to rely on a third party to construct components for use.

C. Israel