Thread: Inexpensive little thank you

Red face Inexpensive little thank you

Hello Creekers,

I can't claim credit for the idea but as soon as I saw it I thought Bingo perfect for my laser. At school someone had distributed something similar but rather crudely executed. So a little construction paper, a laser and a hot glue gun later. BAM.....

A perfect little thank you to the teachers, customers coming in, whomever with a simple something to demonstrate what the laser can do and a little refreshment can go a long way. Attached is the cdr file. Red line is score line. You can replace the Christmas Tree with whatever but the snowflake is for the bottle top. You can preprint messages, make it longer for more print area etc. I just thought what an inexpensive yet impressionable gift that costs practically zilch....

Cheers..

Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by pete hagan View Post

A perfect little thank you to the teachers, customers coming in,
    Very cool Pete. The talents an skills of this group continue to impress and amaze me.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Seems like this would be a great idea for sports dinners, picnics, club meetings, placecards, etc. if done with index too. Also a good project during holiday or birthday parties for little ones to color on after the laser does its magic first... you could raster a theme pic instead of/in addition to the cutout.

I wonder what it would look like done in denim? Hmmm, might have to try that one. Double pockets, after school snack set out for each kid? Lots of possibilities, Pete, thanks!

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Cool Idea! I think this will work well with that fun foam stuff too! I think I'll try it
    Jackie McGowan
    25W Pinnacle Mercury CO2 Laser

"Don't believe everything you think."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]