Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winery Ideas?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Moffett View Post
    I have just the things for a winery. pm me for more information.
    Anyone know who Nate is? According to several posts, he seems to have what ever we want if we just PM him. Hmmmmmm
    Jack

No Idea but did send him a pm to see what he has to offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner
    Trotec Speedy 300 45w, Xenetch 1313, Signature 8080 Plus, Baby Lock EM6

Don't know him either but he also posted the same cryptic response in another thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...12652#poststop
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Ray, we're all dying to find out what this awesome item is.....please let us know when he responds to you.......(of course, I wasn't willing to get spammed, so I didn't PM him!).
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Blog Entries
    It appears "Nate" has been removed form the system, as well as any responses or threads associated with him. Most likely someone phishing for email addresses.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

I guess we'll never find out what that great item to engrave was........oh well, I'll keep searching.........
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Well no response. I felt that it was most likely not going to happen as I would of thought he would have posted it for all to share. I do have something I got from the form for a winery and will post after it gets dry and I can take some pictures. I did not design it but I did modify it some. Stay tuned I will get some pictures soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner

Well here it is. Now I did get this off of a forum so I did not design it. I did modify it so that you could use thicker stem glasses. These are good sellers to a winery that they can sell or give when someone buys a case. That is what this winery does. It is made of Baltic Burch Plywood 1/8 inch. I then sand it and put clear varnish 2 coats. Enjoy hope this helps someone it did for me and had a 3 doz order right after I showed it to them with their name on it. The orginal was made up for a wedding with rings, could be made up for any occasion. Mothers day, Anniversary, Birthdays etc. The cdr is corel x3. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner

Fantastic! Thank you Ray!
    Tim
    There are Big Brain people & Small Brain people. I'm one of the Big Brains - with a lot of empty space.- me
    50W Fiber - Raycus/MaxPhotonics - It's a metal eating beast!
    Epilog Fusion M2 50/30 Co2/Fiber - 2015
    Epilog Mini 24 – 35watt - 2006 (Original Tube)
    Ricoh SG3110DN
    - Liberty Laser LLC

Your Welcome. I am sure there are many more good ideas out there we just have to think outside the box a little. I am getting better at that. I am in the process of making a Coach plaque for the Bounders group I belong to for their 25 anniversary. I will be using a Laser Buzz cdr and modifing it. Should be interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner

Ray,

Very nice work .... I have to admit, however, I'm not completely sure what you do with it (my taste in alcoholic beverages leans more toward beer!). Does it hang on the neck of a wine bottle and the glasses then hang off the holder?

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I'm just not up-to-date on wine accessories!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Greg Vaughn [Epilog Helix 45W] - CorelDrawX3 - Photograv 2.11

Thanks Ray....I was just looking for one of those! Great timing!

Yes the center hole is where the bottle goes and the glasses hang on either side. I am going to try and make a box that will hold the bottle and glasses so that someone can give them as a gift. Hopefully they will want the glasses engraved. I thought about making the box out of 1/8" burch and putting inserts inside so that the bottle and glasses are safe for transport. It would also work when giving a wine gift to someone when you go to their home for dinner. I am also thinking of making it a 4 glass holder when I get the time. Always trying to think of new things that will tempt people into buying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner

Update on Nate. I received a PM from him and it seems that he works for a company that does laser engraving on wine barrels and lids. Guess he was looking for some business. I can do the same thing so why would I buy from him. Well anyway thought you all would like to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner

I'm glad you didn't get spammed or worse, Ray. Are we being concerned, cynical or paranoid? But a post like his certainly set off some bells, didn't it?

Thanks for the interesting idea and file.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong