Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David J Marks message

i was there, too

well, not in this seminar, but i was in david's shop for a 3-day one-on-one seminar. it was awesome, hands-on and i got to do all the things i wanted him to show me. i know for some of you $150/day might be too much, but it is worth every penny. in my case, i was inspired by the woodworks show to get into the hobby about 1 /12 years ago and i wanted this class more than anything. a one-on-0ne class is $500/day and i was there 3 days. again worth every penny. i can't put a price on the information i got and too many things to list here, but anybody who needs help/inspiration or just wants to meet a great woodworker to learn from him, sign up for his one-on-one class. pick as many days as you can afford and you'll see what i mean. it's awesome.
    take care guys

sascha

Smile Welcome!!!

Ah, one of my buddies from another forum!!!!

Welcome Sascha!!!!

I know the folks here would love pictures of your stuff!!!
    They probably won't believe the amount of time that you have been woodworking!
    Gary
    Bluegrass - Finger Pickin Good!

That would definitely be cool. I thought spending 3 days with David and 7 other woodworkders was fantastic... but one on one....yeah!!!
    Jim

well hello gary

i'll tell ya, the one-on-one was awesome and if time ever allows it for any of you, just do it. you'll see. by the way, i haven't figured out how to post pics here or if it's even possible. but wwa is certainly my main forum, since i know so many people there already.

take care

sascha

I happened to run into David Marks today (almost literally...) at the AAW Symposium in Orlando. He was pleased that everyone enjoyed the Mini Max sponsored seminars at his shop so far and is looking forward to the next ones. Very nice fellow, too. I hope I get the opportunity to talk further with him, either here at the conference or at a later date "wherever".
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...