Thread: Trim Tramp saw table

Trim Tramp saw table

I was curious if anyone else has or has used a Trim Tramp or Trim Champ saw table. I think they were originally manufactured and sold in Canada.

I purchased two of them off of Ebay about 3-4 years ago. Evidently the guy selling them had come across a truckload deal after the manufacturer had gone out of business. I have one set up with an 8 1/4" circular saw for making angle cuts on material that is too wide for my miter saw and the other has a 3 1/4 hp plunge router mounted to it which is dedicated to cross-dados.

Does anyone have any other information on these tables. I would be curious to see if you have found any other special purpose uses for it as I have.
    Also if anyone might know if there would be anywhere that might stock parts for them. I have done several searches on the internet and haven't come up with anything.

TrimTramp Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Greathouse View Post
    I was curious if anyone else has or has used a Trim Tramp or Trim Champ saw table. I think they were originally manufactured and sold in Canada.

I purchased two of them off of Ebay about 3-4 years ago. Evidently the guy selling them had come across a truckload deal after the manufacturer had gone out of business. I have one set up with an 8 1/4" circular saw for making angle cuts on material that is too wide for my miter saw and the other has a 3 1/4 hp plunge router mounted to it which is dedicated to cross-dados.

Does anyone have any other information on these tables. I would be curious to see if you have found any other special purpose uses for it as I have.
    Also if anyone might know if there would be anywhere that might stock parts for them. I have done several searches on the internet and haven't come up with anything.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

I have a TrimTramp Ultimate Remodeler, Model 400. I am missing the slide for the Saw and instructions/Owners Manuals. Because of its length, I would like to set it up as a panel saw. It is 5' 7" long and has legs. I am also interested in setting it up for a router. Do you have a manual I could get a copy of? Any information you could give me would be a great help.Photos attached

Rob Huxford
    r.huxford@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Huxford View Post
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

I have a TrimTramp Ultimate Remodeler, Model 400. I am missing the slide for the Saw and instructions/Owners Manuals. Because of its length, I would like to set it up as a panel saw. It is 5' 7" long and has legs. I am also interested in setting it up for a router. Do you have a manual I could get a copy of? Any information you could give me would be a great help.Photos attached

Rob Huxford
    r.huxford@comcast.net
    Paul hasn't posted here since 2012 and this post is over 8 years old so I don't know if he will respond to you.

I have one that I haven't used in 15 years. Bought it to install CVS trim