Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly G0691 ordered

Talking Grizzly G0691 ordered

Well, Scot V, I just ordered my G0691 table saw. We will see how it arrives, and I will post pictures. Wood magazine sale for $1215, and free shipping. Whoohoo!!!

Congratulations. I think you'll like - mine has been terrific.

So, how did you get it for $1215? - website shows it at $1350.
    Stan

Wood magazine posted sale price at 1215 plus free shipping. I'm psyched!!

So I take it that you had to call them - not an online purchase?
    Stan

Yes, I had to call them, I tried on-line, but couldn't enter the sale code to get this price.

Congrats Gerry, and an excellent price to boot! I'm loving my 0690, it's one sweet machine. I just bought a Freud dado set, cuts hardwood like butter.

Enjoy!
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Thanks Scott, can't wait for it to arrive. Good to know it cuts hardwood like butter. My old Craftsman struggles with red oak. Glad you love yours too. Lots of good reports on this saw on SMC and other forums.

Congrats Gerry! I'll be able to order mine by the end of December. It's been a long year saving for it and I KNOW everyone here is tired of hearing about it.
    I looked at the online copy (that was posted here a few days ago) of the ad last night but couldn't find a code to plug in to get the price. Is it in the magazine copy? Anxious to hear your report when it arrives! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Congrats Gerry! I'll be able to order mine by the end of December. It's been a long year saving for it and I KNOW everyone here is tired of hearing about it.
    I'm not tired of hearing about it! In fact, I've been rooting for you and am encouraged by your perseverance to save up for the machine that you want.

Best Wishes,
    Stephen Edwards
    Hilham, TN 38568

"Build for the joy of it!"

I looked at the online copy (that was posted here a few days ago) of the ad last night but couldn't find a code to plug in to get the price. Is it in the magazine copy? Anxious to hear your report when it arrives! Jim.

Jim,

The pricing code is at the lower left hand corner of the inside front cover (1st page of the Grizzly add). The code in my magazine is 09WOODM good luck.

Jim, I tried the online, but could not enter the code from Wood magazine. The sale is from 2 Nov to 31 Dec. Code is 09WOODM. I'm pretty sure you have to call their 800 # to get this price and free shipping. You can certainly save a few bucks with this sale, and since you have been saving all year you might have some extra $$ for..???

Wonder if they're ever going to add this "sale" to the website? Can't see how I can pass this one up before it ends, even if it means moving the TS into my shop before I'm really ready for it. However, not the worst problem I can think of!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Winter's coming!

Thanks guys! And for the sale code, too. The online version of the ad doesn't have it, or I missed it...again. OH, there it is. Camouflaged into the telephone! Since it says to mention the code when ordering, my guess is they won't have it on the web site.
    I'm still about 200.00 away from ordering. Probably won't have any extra $$s though. Maybe ehough for a new combo blade. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Thanks guys! And for the sale code, too. The online version of the ad doesn't have it, or I missed it...again. OH, there it is. Camouflaged into the telephone! Since it says to mention the code when ordering, my guess is they won't have it on the web site.
    I'm still about 200.00 away from ordering. Probably won't have any extra $$s though. Maybe ehough for a new combo blade. Jim.
    Jim, I can sympathize as I'm in the same situation. Saved for a couple of years to build my barn/woodshop and wasn't planning to add a new TS until next Spring but this sale is probably too good to pass up! I'd still prefer to have a SawStop but there's just too great a price differential that I need for my DC and other items. Good luck and let us know how the ordering process goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Winter's coming!

While Sufing the Grizz site Monday I was bummed when I saw that they took away the free shipping for this saw, and then last night I saw the Ad in Wood and was even happier because of the free shipping & the lower price, AND I have another month to scrounge up some funds.