Thread: Pullout Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pullout Question

I'm doing something a little different this time for a pantry for a kitchen job I'm on. Customer wanted only drawers in the pantry but asked if the drawers could be adjusted for height. I got the bigger Domino last year and this is the first real use on a job other than playing around with it. Gotta say - I thank goodness I ended up getting the DF700 after all that angst as to which to get. I cut all 4 vertical supports at one time by clamping them together - found the dead center of the board - used the detents on the base to space the 12 mm holes. Then I just cut the slide mount boars perfectly to length - clamped the slide support boards together 3 at a time and used the same depth from the ends to make the holes for the dominos after clamping them vertical in a vice. Worked perfectly with the alignment. Man that Domino is accurate.

Now for my question. How do you guys make your pullout drawers - especially the front so you have some sort of pull without buying hardware?

Sorry for the orientation on the pictures. Can't figure out how to flip upright. (Look at your photos in a regular photo viewer such as Adobe Photo Shop, before posting them to fix the orientation)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-04-2018 at 8:27 AM. Reason: fixed photos