Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powermatic vs Grizzly

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    I got lucky with my grizzly machines, twice, the second time each time...

I own a g1021x2 and g0858. Each was purchased at different times. The first machine sent to me was destroyed and the crate had visual damage (extensive and to both shipments purchased maybe a couple years apart). I sent them both back and the second time was a charm. Each machine was setup near perfect out of the crate. A little aggravation but happy in the end. And more the shipping company's fault than the manufacturer.
    So buying a Powermatic from a local dealer would completely remove your aggravation.. Having to wait for a second machine twice would not be a minor issue for me.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-04-2023 at 11:27 AM. Reason: fixed quote tagging

I run a business and yes it’s smaller not sure how relevant that is but I would think someone within the powermatic product management chain or customer support chain would really value monitoring forums like this. It’s a narrow field and wouldn’t be hard. It can be tough to get honest feedback. Especially from a group that’s a thats pretty level headed and would not be overly combative.

I would think someone would still care yet never a peep. Clearly someone at powermatic is a woodworker and likely reads theses posts.

personally I’m d love to get the good and the bad direct feedback on my company’s performance
    Bob C

Sure but color of the machine has nothing to do with it. Shipping damages happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post

So buying a Powermatic from a local dealer would completely remove your aggravation.. Having to wait for a second machine twice would not be a minor issue for me.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-04-2023 at 11:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote tagging