A friend of mine has started a store. It would put you in mind of a co-op situation with a bunch of different vendors in the store. It's not a co-op since none of the vendors have time to take turns sitting at the store......but she wants to charge each vendor 20% of each of your items she sells. She has asked me several times if I would display some things at her store. I was busy at Christmas so I didn't take that on, but now that things have slowed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down, I am considering it. I am not sure what to send. Almost everything I do is personalized in some way whether it's with a photo or a name. I need some ideas for general things that people might buy. I don't want things that would take a whole lot of time (I don't want to spend hours on one item). I saw some great wood boxes and acrylic boxes on here I might do and I thought of things like ashtrays with funny sayings, etc. I have even thought of some pieces of granite with nature scenes (buck or cows since we are in a farming area).

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa