Thread: Kehoe Corner Inlay Jig - Pictures

Kehoe Corner Inlay Jig - Pictures

Does anyone have any closeups of something they have done using the Kehoe Corner Inlay Jig???

I've been to their website and to Daren's but didn't find anything that really showed the inlay very closeup.

Thanks,
    Jim

Bill just posted one here.
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eller View Post
    Does anyone have any closeups of something they have done using the Kehoe Corner Inlay Jig???

I've been to their website and to Daren's but didn't find anything that really showed the inlay very closeup.

Thanks,
    Jim
    I am not sure what you want to see or how close you want it to be but here is the one I did the first day I got my jig in. It was just a test and I was just playing around with it.

I made the corner square, or flat to the sides and then just to heck of it I rounded them off.

The jig could not be easier to use and it works very well but the corner jig and the Kehoe itself.

P1257679.jpg

Thanks for the information Greg. If it will help anyone, we have the same video on our website but much better quality than the one on youtube, and all in one segment. Easier to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sznajdruk View Post
    Can't complain about a thing!

Kevin,

Is there some reason why when I try to play the video from your site I get an error message saying, "200, stream not found.........................."?

Thanks,
    Jim

Bill,

I guess I should have read this thread first before I looked at your box thread.

Jim

quote=Bill Huber
    The jig could not be easier to use and it works very well but the corner jig and the Kehoe itself.

Bill, I am not understanding what you are say in this statement(quote) are you saying that the corner jig does not work that well but the Kehoe jig does? I have been looking at possible getting one of these jigs but was looking for more reviews, most that I have read have been on the positive side, but they were all talking about the Kehoe jig itself not the corner jig. Any insight would be helpful…
    Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Eller View Post
    Kevin,

Is there some reason why when I try to play the video from your site I get an error message saying, "200, stream not found.........................."?

Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim,

I am afraid the problem is with the server. I was not aware it was down as it has been working flawlessly. I hope it will be resolved today.

Video still not working as of 5AM on 1/29.

Wow, that's slick. Thanks.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Quote Originally Posted by richard poitras View Post
    quote=Bill Huber

Bill, I am not understanding what you are say in this statement(quote) are you saying that the corner jig does not work that well but the Kehoe jig does? I have been looking at possible getting one of these jigs but was looking for more reviews, most that I have read have been on the positive side, but they were all talking about the Kehoe jig itself not the corner jig. Any insight would be helpful…
    Richard
    I believe that should read both, not but. I wish I could come up with a good reason I screw up but I can't so all I can say is I just screwed up..

Both of the jigs are just very easy to use and it is hard to believe what you get after you have used them, it looks really good and it was so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hemenway View Post
    Video still not working as of 5AM on 1/29.
    The problem was finally resolved this morning. I apologize for this inconvenience. If anyone has any trouble please let me know support@dovetailsplinejig.com and I will turn my attention that way again.

It should work fine now though.

Bill, Thanks for the clarification on the typo. I some times have those kind of typing days my self

.........I think I my just have to go for it…
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006