Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craigslist Scam (How does this work?)

and i had myself all worked up over finally getting to meet the wife's third cousin's brother of the former prime minister of nigeria, so he could hand me my millions. you guys are ruining my buzz

Here's another one! The exact wording copied from the email, for a corner cabinet I am selling on Craigslist. Check the grammar and sentence structure. I'm sure this guy in over seas somewhere (with chickens on his desk with a big fat cigar in his face!)

Is this a riot, or what...

-=-=-=-

Thanks for your prompt response to my inquiry,i am really interested in buying it and i would love to come and check it myself but i will be traveling out of the state next tomorrow for an urgent conference which will be held in Canada.i will be handling the purchase of the item now to my secretary,please do withdraw the advert from Web i wont mind instructing her to add $20 for you to do that,so i would be rest assured that the item is held for me.I should believe it is in good condition as stated and seen in your ads.I will be making the payment via a Certified Check which my secretary will send across to you,I have my Mover.He will be coming to Pick it up from you once the Certified Check has been cashed. Please provide me with your First name:Last name:Physical address along with your phone number to issue out the payment.I will also give u a call personally as soon as i receive your details.
    Regards.

Ca$h is King.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.