Thread: I found this to be a good seller!

I found this to be a good seller!

I have got many good ideas from all of you and have not been in this long enough to give much back. One good seller I have found is for reproduction pilot certificates (US). Take a sample into your airport FBO pilot shop or post something on the bulletin board of smaller airports.
    I have got great response with this, engraving it on marble, wood and Romark. Remind the buyer that the certificate number is their SSN, so they might want to put a ficticious number on it if they plan to hang it in a public area. Pilots with several ratings will have to settle for the ratings they want to display (multiple ratings are on the back of the certificate).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Greg Vaughn [Epilog Helix 45W] - CorelDrawX3 - Photograv 2.11

One good seller I have found is for reproduction pilot certificates (US). Take a sample into your airport FBO pilot shop or post something on the bulletin board of smaller airports.
    quote]
    Do you take and just fill thier info into the certificate or do you get a copy of theirs and then put it into corel? This could be a good seller if you have air shows in the area too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Uebner
    Trotec Speedy 300 45w, Xenetch 1313, Signature 8080 Plus, Baby Lock EM6

Regarding the SNN on the certificate. You can either request that your SSN be replaced (no charge) or when you you get a new rating you can do the change at that time. Had my changed when I got by seaplane rating.
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Vaughn View Post
    One good seller I have found is for reproduction pilot certificates (US). Take a sample into your airport FBO pilot shop or post something on the bulletin board of smaller airports.
    Hi Gregg,

We have an airport with about 2 landings a month and I think one of those is a by a Raven. but I will make a sample and drop it out there.

However the big THANKS is for posting the CDR in version 10 format.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Are A & P certificates the same format? Both my airmans and A & P are so old they used assigned numbers! Guess I should update mine!
    Jim Huston
    Fireborn Studio
    M 360 60 Watt, 4 X 8 CNC Plasma, Glass Blowing

Can i fly something with this certificate as it has some kind of original signature ??
    epilog mini24 45W laser
    purex indoor air filter
    black&decker compressor
    felix compressor&airbrush

sawgrass sublimation system

Information is valuable only when it's shared.

Best exercise is the race itself-M.Schumacher.

Hi Onur,
    Nice try. No,not officially. The original certificate, at least the new ones are colored and have hologram images in them. Plus the back lists restrictions. Additionally you will need a current validated medical certificate.
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Ray,

I have the customer give me his rating and other information and send them to me with a scaned signature, then plug that into my .cdr for the license.

Mike sent me a PM telling me my DOT emblem in the upper right corner had an error! Embarassing, but better here than with a customer. I had downloaded a better emblem on my v13 .cdr and have burned (I hope!) all of my jobs from the v13 .cdr.

A .cdr of the certificate with the corrected emblem is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files