Thread: Grizzly tools has wonderful customer service!!!

Grizzly tools has wonderful customer service!!!

I won't get into all the particular details I had, but the Grizzly customer service people were among the best I've ever worked with. I thought I should give them a pat on the back on this public forum.

Thanks Shiraz Balolia, Your people are the best

Loren Blount

Yep. I agree.
    Cody

Logmaster LM-1 sawmill, 30 hp Kioti tractor w/ FEL, Stihl 290 chainsaw, 300 bf cap. Solar Kiln

My experience also

I had issues with an 8 inch jointer I bought in Bellingham last year. The Grizzly customer service folks were just superb to deal with. They returned every call and email promptly and seemed to genuinely want me to be a satisfied (and from their standpoint repeat) customer. I went so far as contact the appropriate rep at their head office to tell them how great their service was. Thanks Grizzly Bellingham. North of the border here in Canada, customer service in my experience is pathetic at my local woodwork tool supplier. That is why I will be a repeat customer at Grizzly. Because they made it right and cared if I was satisfied.

I have bought several Grizzly machines over the years,both for work and home shop. They have always been good on customer service. I went to Williamsport in 1986,and bought 2 16X40" metal lathes. They did not have to uncrate them,but did,so I could check them out. They were very helpful. I THOUGHT I was having a problem with one,and they offered to send me a new geared headstock. Fortunately,I discovered the cause of the problem.not really the machine. I was relieved to not crate up a 500# headstock,plus taking it off,etc.

Grizzly's CS is tops with me, as well.

A few months ago I had ordered a heavy rack set to put my lumber on. I noted "Residential Delivery" on the form, but when the driver called to make delivery, said that he couldn't make it into my subdivision and a redelivery would have to be scheduled with extra charges. I called the freight company and protested extra charges, they said to call Grizzly. This went back and forth for a couple weeks before I got a call from Grizzly saying not to worry about the extra charges - Grizzly was going to cover them.

Grizzly will always get my business first.
    Jack Briggs
    Briggs Guitars

Big grizzly fan here as well though I have to say I have never needed to contact their CS dept for any reason. I do like however that I can place an order online and almost always have it arrive in 1-2 days.

Few months back I was in danville PA on business and dropped by Grizzly in Muncy. Nicest group of people you have ever met and the store itself is absolutely unbelievable. It is clean, organized and basically just HUGE. It took a few hours to check everything out before leaving with a jointer and some air tools.

If you're ever near a Grizzly it is worth checking out,
    PS