Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: photos

Steve, you have photograv. Open it in photograv, then save the original as greyscale without any processing.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

So when you said "8 bit black & white" you actually meant "8 bit greyscale" ?

In PhotoPaint my choices are "1 bit black & white" and "8 bit greyscale"......I thought that maybe there was some option in Photoshop that allowed you to make an "8 bit black & white".....if such a thing is even possible.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Steve I meant greyscale. There is 1 bit black and white but you would only be doing that on a flat image. Greyscale is what your laser uses to make a picture. Personally I thought that was a given explanation.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Frank, I hang on your every word.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw