Thread: Can anyone direct me again please

Can anyone direct me again please

Hi I don't know if anyone can remember a while back we were discussing different methods of creating pictures and someone posted a link to a program that created this image. I am trying to find the link to it.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Sorry Frank....before my time, I think.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I haven't found a post like that, but if you saved that picture on your computer you might right click, click properties, and see what date you saved it on.
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

I did do that Magaret, but I have checked up to that date and still didn't find it - 15 Sept 2008. Well someone here posted it, come on, own up!

I found it! Wooohooo!!!

But it'll cost you six free photo touch ups...........
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Nah. I do that anyway.

Yea, I guess you're right.......

It's called EngraveSoft and here is the link to their website....

http://www.pixation.com/technology.htm

I'll update the original thread for you too.

Thanks Steve

why the need for that software?

hi guys just noticed this post?
    you can create those images in photoshop with the visual effects tools did you know.
    just turn the images into pencil or charcole drawings and send straight to the engraver no need for photograv or any rubbish like that
    who dares wins? so throw it in your laser and see what happens it could make you a fortune or very poor .

epilog ext36 75 watt on ETHERNET
    trotec speedy 100 and 300 on RS 232 network
    coral x3
    adobe CS3 suite
    art cam
    auto cad2009
    master camx3
    5 pc stations
    3 laptops
    windows 2003 server network with san
    line bending, flame polishing,thermo forming,guillotine cutting,bonding, 3 mtr CNC routing ,design ,project management
    and a partridge in a pear tree

angry bank manager

John, I know you can but only to a degree, have you had a really close look at those graphics? They are amazingly good.