Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Shop in Northern Illinois

Great looking shop Steve!

As far as the lay out, it looks like you've got it nicely laid out already.....Looks like you have good flow.....

....You're always going to be constantly changing things around (I know I do! )

Post us some more pics (We like pics...drool.gif) now that you've figured out how to make 'em larger!

Also post some pics of your work!
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

Steve, you have a great shop. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'd like to see more larger pictures and some pictures of your work.

Phil B seems to have found a good spot for the edge sander.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Quote Originally Posted by Don Bullock View Post
    Steve, you have a great shop. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'd like to see more larger pictures and some pictures of your work.

Phil B seems to have found a good spot for the edge sander.

I won't have a chance to take more pictures of the shop until this weekend. However if there is anything in particular you would like to see, let me know and I will post it.

Here are some pictures of some of my work. The first picture is a a solid maple bar I built for my son. You can barely see the sink cabinet in the back. The second picture is some boxes I built for Christmas presents. Materials are BE maple, walnut, and cherry. The third picture is a cherry wood chess table that closes up to make an occasional table. The fourth picture is an ash entertainment center (I don't like the design but the customer (daughter) specified the piece. Lastly is a hutch, also maple, and also for my daughter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wood'N'Scout