Thread: Busted!!

Busted!!

Anyone watching Ax Men this season? S&S Aqua was busted for removing logs from a river based on the video provided. Check it out at http://tv.yahoo.com/ax-men/show/4275...rant__ER:16972

(If this is too OT, please feel free to move it)

Ive been watching. That guy was such a yahoo. Always yelling, hate that. Too bad the state bureaucy got involved with a guy whos taking obstacles out of the water.He was doing good and making money from it too.

Yeah I saw that guy. Looked like a total goof to me. To bad he got busted though.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Ouch!
    There's nothing like getting caught with your pants down!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Question Darwin

That guy was going to kill himself soon anyway. Completely unsafe SCUBA diver, overweight screaming heart attack candidate, standing directly behind a load bearing winch, the list goes on and on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cheers, Rory

They were a danger to them selfs and anyone on the river. Talk about lack of saftey pratices, anyone see a life jacket.
    "He who saves one life, saves the world entire"

Blog Entries
    I have to agree he was a dead-man-walking due to his stress level and lack of safety. Interesting that the show didn't know what he was doing wasn't sanctioned.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

It was filmed just a few miles from where my Parents live. When I was there this past weekend they were telling me that another local logging Co. passed on the offer to be on it, and in fact refused to deliver equipment to those guys because they wanted nothing to do with it. Probably knew it was asking for trouble.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

That guy isn't anywhere near the league of the guys working in the woods.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

Monday nights show I was watching the son feed the rope onto the spool as it was being hauled in and his hands were in a very bad shot. Later one his dad was on the other side of the spool, much safer but still not. Im suprised they werent tied to one of those logs at the bottom.

Thats the latest show?
    Haven't seen that one I guess.

Glenn,

Is that you on those buckets. If so, can you walk them around the room like pro tapers do with single buckets?

Adam

Maybe History will edit these bozos out of the rest of the series now.

I got sick of seeing the guy on the show with all his incessant yelling. He was a complete jerk when driving and almost caused an accident leaving the store the one time.

The camera crew even had to give them some gasoline for the hydraulic pump engine. What moron heads out to work without a full gas can?