Thread: New Bosch Jigsaw blades

New Bosch Jigsaw blades

Has anyone seen them for sale? Ive looked at Lowes, HD, Rockler , Woodcraft an some internet sites.
    I think there called something like clean cut , specifically made for no splintering, cust on both strokes.

2. Bosch T308B Xtra-Clean, Amazon sells them, Lowes as well.

See the link below for my review of these nifty new blades from Bosch. (Very cool blades)

http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/bt308brvu.html
    "Because There Is Always More To Learn"

Lowes should have them.

I got a package there a couple months ago.

Blog Entries
    I think that I saw them at the local Woodcraft.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

I have some out in the shop.I looked at the pics.,and can't see why they cut in both directions,since the teeth angle 1 way,though the angle is steeper near 1 end. Maybe I'm not seeing something. Later,I'll check my blades out.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig D Peltier View Post
    Has anyone seen them for sale? Ive looked at Lowes, HD, Rockler , Woodcraft an some internet sites.
    I think there called something like clean cut , specifically made for no splintering, cust on both strokes.
    I live in Canada and found them at Lowes. I've tried them on pine, maple and baltic birch plywood. Very smooth, clean cuts on everything with no tearout. Get them and you won't go back to everyday blades!

Regards,

Ron

Bought them at Lowe's. Great blade. No splintering, even in plywood, as others have stated. I didn't believe it until I used them. Now I use them all the time for breaking down larger pieces of ply.

Lowe's.. I got one 5 pack and went back and got another. The Extra Clean is the best and smoothest cutting (on both sides) blades I have ever seen. I have used the Bosch for years but.. this new blade is the "promised land".

Sarge..

Your Lowes is just out of them as this is a standard Lowes item now in the 5 pack for $13 IIRC.
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Bosch has had that tooth style for at least 20 years. Its just the name that is new....

Those are some sweet blades. I used them the other day while installing some prefinished oak flooring. Zero tearout, none nada, zilch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george wilson View Post
    I have some out in the shop.I looked at the pics.,and can't see why they cut in both directions,since the teeth angle 1 way,though the angle is steeper near 1 end. Maybe I'm not seeing something. Later,I'll check my blades out.
    Different teeth along the length.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    Bosch has had that tooth style for at least 20 years. Its just the name that is new....

Thanks, It seems like these have been there a while an I thought they werent new. Maybe cause I have had packages of them due to there small blade size and fine teeth. I find thye make smooth cuts. I will look more closely now.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    You sure? I'm pretty sure this particular model only came out in fall 2008.