Thread: Ships Wheel

Ships Wheel

This post should probably be listed in the classified section but when I look there it was mostly power tools and such. I thought it would be best listed here.

I have nice wooden ships wheel for sale or trade. Overall diameter of 30", Hole in center for 1" dia shaft. I am told wood is Mahogany. Solid brass hub. Marked "G.L. & Sons". Overall pretty good condition. The ends of the hand spokes have some scratches from being moved around the basement.

Anyone interested? Let me know. I wlling to sell or trade. Looking for a couple of planes, Stanley 4 & 5, (they don't have to be great just decent users) chisels, new wooden thwart for my canoe, wrenches will consider almost anything. Let me know. Thanks! Cliff
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am sorry I cannot help you with your wheel, but I do have a great pirate joke about a ship's wheel. PM me if you want to hear it.
    ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YMMV. IMHO. FWIW. SYOB. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
    THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.

Sold! Thanks!