Thread: Where can I get these fonts?

Where can I get these fonts?

I have a job that uses Gotham-Book and Requiem HTF Roman. Anyone know where I can get them?

If you can't find them free on fonts101.com then you'll probably have to buy them. As an alternative - have your customer send you their artwork with the fonts converted to curves/outlined and you won't need the font.

Gary

If it's for a customer and they have the font, no need to convert it to curves. It's perfectly legal for them to give you the font to reproduce their material, if they paid for the font. I've been buying up fonts I don't have for the last 2 years and only recently was educated on the fact that you can give the font to someone to produce work for you. They cannot use it for anything else, but you can certainly give (and ask) for fonts when you don't have them, and it's not illegal providing the agreement for those fonts states such (most do).
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Fonts

Also try dafont.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    If it's for a customer and they have the font, no need to convert it to curves. It's perfectly legal for them to give you the font to reproduce their material, if they paid for the font. I've been buying up fonts I don't have for the last 2 years and only recently was educated on the fact that you can give the font to someone to produce work for you. They cannot use it for anything else, but you can certainly give (and ask) for fonts when you don't have them, and it's not illegal providing the agreement for those fonts states such (most do).
    The artwork has been supplied by the Museum. The artwork was designed and supplied by a company the museum no longer deals with.
    They supplied files in FreeHand and I have to convert them all.

Gotcha Bob. Sometimes going back to them isn't an option, I understand. Just thought I would mention it just in case. I personally wasn't aware they could supply font files until recently.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

A lot of times you can find 'almost' the exact same font with a slightly different name on many of the free font sites, and in most cases, the customer will never notice because quite frankly, they probably haven't read it anyway
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Try 1001 free fonts . com
    http://www.1001freefonts.com/

They have all kinds of fonts, even some pretty good corp. fonts.

Mike
    Michael Burroughs
    Burroughs Engraving, Signs & Banners