Thread: Bosch router bits, any good? Gloat maybe?

Bosch router bits, any good? Gloat maybe?

I was looking into purchasing that molding set at Peachtree for $35, but already had all but the Ogee edge forming bit. (So here is where this turns into a gloat.)
    I was at my local Lowes and as always, scanned the tool isle. I was looking at the router bits when this edge forming bit looked out of place. I couldn't find the sku number anywhere on the wall display, so I had a guy scan it to find the price. $24.99...reg $49.99. He said that it was 50% off for some reason. The package had never been opened, so It came home with me. I ran some test cuts and it's pretty slick.
    In the past I've noticed that some bits have to be special ordered. My thinking is that someone ordered it and never picked it up, thus the 50% off. Anyone use Bosch bits? They seem nice so far.

Oh, they also seem to be closing out their larger bits. They had some Bosch raised panel bits for $42.99... reg.$95.99.

Sorry for the poor pic, but I had to keep with tradition.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is gloat worthy! I like the older Bosch bits a lot, they are a lighter blue. The new ones like yours seem fine too. Especially for that price.