Thread: Snack from the past?

Snack from the past?

Anyone recall those pizzas that came on an aluminum tray. I think it was 15 or them? Three rows of 5,one row of pepperoni, one sausage, and one cheese or something like that? Each little tiny pizza had it's own area on the aluminum tray.

Anyone remember those? Are they still made or long gone?
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

i used to feed my kids something like that

http://www.bagelbites.com/family_3cheese.aspx

Can't help you Steve, but if you find a source please ask them if they also have Marathon candy bars. I really miss Marathons!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    Can't help you Steve, but if you find a source please ask them if they also have Marathon candy bars. I really miss Marathons!

Hi Belinda. Don't make 'em any more, but these are identical:

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/curly-wurly.htm
    Cheers,
    Bob

I measure three times and still mess it up.

Tim, these predate bagel bites and they were pre-microwave. Just as video killed the radio star, the microwave seemed to kill the oven stars Bagel bites are the same concept, except they were like little pizzas about 2" across.

Marathon.....mmmmmmmm................
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bob! You have made me very happy today. I can't wait to bite into one of those candy bars.

Sorry, Steve, didn't mean to jump track on you. At least you know where to get the closest thing to a Marthon now. It seems you and I have a lot in common.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra