Thread: Supplier Question

Supplier Question

I was wondering if someone knew of a supplier of clutch pencil mechanisms for 2 mm leads. Just the mechanism, not a kit, or pen blank.

Thanks.

Dan
    Sharpening skills, the plane truth.

I've thought of that myself, off and on over the years. I've got a few plastic pencils and a bunch of lead from my college days, and I'd love to make a pencil to use in the shop. Hopefully someone knows a source.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

I'll be watching this with bated breath. I'm also interested. The Power Pencil Kit, with those 2mm leads from PSI, is the best shop pencil I've ever had. Especially for my shaky hands.
    I'd be interested in some of those mechanisms.
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.

bump

Just thought I'd see if anyone would have anything to add to suppliers for 2 mm (2mm) clutch pencil mechanisms. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to have to destroy old units!

Dan
    Sharpening skills, the plane truth.