Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy Drawer Slides?...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Andrus View Post
    Woodworker's Supply (www.woodworker.com) is having a sale right now. 15% off and $1.00 shipping charges. I just bought 40 pairs of various sizes.
    What prices did you find? The cheapest I can find on that site for ball bearing slides is nearly $10 a pair..

I've had good prices and service from these guys for blum tandems.

ahturf.com
    A&H Turf & Specialties468 So. Moore LaneBillings MT 59101

A&H has the 3832 Accurides for $11.16 a pair. I don't like buying the discount chinese slides because they're usually encased in heavy preservatives which is a pain to clean up.

+1 for A&H Turf

The least expensive drawer slide I have found

is at www.outwatercatalogs.com

I do use A&H Turf for my 38n compact hinges.

Ed
    Come on in friend, here's what you'll find
    A well used shop where you can rest your mind
    The beer's cold and the wood is dry
    We keep the Red Oak piled 6 feet high

I found good prices on Accuride slides at Ovis. I think these are what you are looking for, not sure how they compare to the other prices you are finding.

http://www.ovisonline.com/store/deta...5632-020-01500

Quote Originally Posted by David Fagan View Post
    I found good prices on Accuride slides at Ovis. I think these are what you are looking for, not sure how they compare to the other prices you are finding.

http://www.ovisonline.com/store/deta...5632-020-01500
    I ended up going with the Hettich slides, I bought 20 of the 20" slides on eBay for $110 shipped to my door (used Bing cashback). By far the cheapest price I could find...

Thanks for all the help guys!

I'd also check on ebay. Use the buy it now search function. There are several ebay stores that sell them cheap. They're probably Chinese made but the ones I've bought work just fine.
    Stephen Edwards
    Hilham, TN 38568

"Build for the joy of it!"

Suwanee Lumber

Erech:

You may want to check Suwanee Lumber (local to the Atlanta area). They sell very inexpensive euro style cabinet hinges. They may also sell drawer slides.

Steve

I have had good luck ordering from Ovis Online. A 20-inch 100-lb full extension slide comes in at 7.15/pair. These are the standard drawer guides and not the "soft close" type.

I have purchased from this source four times in the past two years. All drawer guides worked fine and have been able to handle the weight.
    Fred

"Precision woodscraps"

Anyone had any luck with mcfeEly's?

I buy from Gliderite and used to use the 100 lb slides. Then I realized that fro what I built 100 lbs is overkill so now I buy the 75 lb slides. Thats a lot of weight in an 18 inch drawer. Cost is 2.79 in boxes of 20.

Regards

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Veatch View Post
    The last slides I bought were the "Economy Full Extension" slides from Woodworker's Hardware. I found them to be quite satisfactory at very competitive prices.
    These are very good slides. I used them to build my kitchen cabinets and slide out pantry. The more you load them, the smoother they are.